Beer and Brainstorm– Barbara
- Lilli will make facebook event
Polaris: New Questival? –Barbara
- December 15th (Friday) 10 spots
- Sign up sheet at our Beer and Brainstorm
- If more than ten people sign up we will draw randomly.
Welcome event for Keystone students– Barbara
- Signing ceremony date will be the only one that will work (18 Decembe) 4:30-5??
- Decision: Piggyback onto signing ceremony with sign-up for email list and small announcement
- Send Keystone presentation out to alumni
- Invite December class to Beers and Brainstorm– how do we get in touch with them?
- Photo of graduating class group pic– feature on next newsletter (Barbara will book meeting with marina to coordinate)
- Brad will shoot an email for Marina to forward to grad class (include beers and brainstorm?)
Linking up parents instead of mid or late career alumni– Easton
- Forward message to parents, asking them to volunteer professional advice, provide connections
- Coordinate with Krystle with survey (Easton), initial email once we have enough people (Brad & Easton), page on website (ask eva)? By profession or region.
Account information– Brad
- Make account list with usernames and passwords (Brad will set up on the shared drive)
Linking alumni with kids in question block– Easton
- Raoul’s idea– proposed that alumni mentor in kids Question block with similar interests, similar grad school/career goals
- Skype with mentors a few times
- Share list with Question tutors, email everyone who gave info via typeform to let them know what’s going on
- Sign up for slots? Maybe everyone’s adults, people can decline.
- Feedback if it’s a burden for alumni then we can offer support
- Initial email to CAO (Becca).
- Email to Alumni saying that we want to provide info for Question block students (Brad).
- Send excel file to Question tutors
Board of Governors seat update
- Easton & Brad are finishing draft of letter to send to the Board (will share in the next day or two)
- SRC is in touch with us (Brad will forward) with strongly worded statement
- We have to be a voting member (Brad, make this change!)
- Eva created a priority matrix, will work on it over the term
- Brad will share on slack
- Payments & Software– eva will hold off until we have a clear idea where the money is going
- Waiting on Colin for this (draft ready for the Beer and Brainstorm event, friday at the latest)
- touch base at the Brainstorm event monday then figure out a good time throughout the holidays (Lilli will coordinate)
- Organized and clean google drive– everything in the QUCAA drive, nothing in our personal drives
To Do Lists
- Finish drafting letter to BOG and send it to us
- Change letter to reflect our desire for voting member status
- Share website priority matrix on Slack
- Draft email to alumni re: Question block mentorship
- Send excel file of alumni info to question tutors
- Make an excel file with all of our passwords and usernames for the QUCAA accounts
- Draft initial email to parents re: mentorship w/ Easton
- Send us correspondence with the SRC
- Finish drafting letter w/ Brad to BOG and send it to us
- Coordinate with Krystle for parent survey re: mentorship & professional connections
- Draft initial email to parents w/ Brad
- Draft initial email to CAO re: mentorship for kids in Question block (James Byrne is the current CAO)
- Funding plan ready for Beers and Brainstorm (and preferably to us sooner)
- Sign-up sheet for Polaris ready for Beers and Brainstorm
- Figure out how to get in touch with the December grads to invite to B+B
- Coordinate full-class photo for December grads with Marina
- Create Facebook event for Beers and Brainstorm
- Coordinate December holiday meeting time